Improve Cross-Channel Marketing Integration with call analytics from LogMyCalls.
LogMyCalls connects your marketing activities to offline conversionsâ€”phone callsâ€”so you can refine campaigns and better manage your customer relationships. While many marketers focus on online conversion data, when it comes to making a sale, the best tool is often the phone. LogMyCalls call tracking enables marketers to identify the campaign source, and the call outcome.
LogMyCalls features to improve cross channel marketing integration:
- Call tracking measures which campaigns (online and offline) convert to phone calls, and which phone calls convert to sales.
- Dynamic number insertion: Dynamically insert a different phone number on your website according to the inbound traffic source, whether thatâ€™s a PPC keyword, content marketing, email links, or even offline campaigns. Track which web traffic source is generating the most phone calls.
- Google analytics integration: integrate LogMyCalls with your Google Analytics and phone calls ping your analytics just like web clicks. Synthesize your online and offline customer response tracking.
- Local and toll free number options: appear local or national, depending on the audience and impression you want to make.
- Advanced call routing: configure each specific call tracking number to reach the best destination for optimal call outcomes.
- Call recording, tagging, and commenting: drill down to customer sentiment and phone agent performance to understand campaign and call outcome correlation.