Unleash the extraordinary power of your talent.
You may have noticed the operative word at ContactPoint: unleash. It’s how we work and play. Last Friday dawned with an all-out office assault Nerf gun battle. Energy, passion, and tireless commitment to helping our clients optimize customer interactions are at the core of what we do and who we are. We value physical, mental, and spiritual fitness and balance, and we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package to sustain a healthy lifestyle.
What will you experience with ContactPoint?
- Frequent Nerf gun battles. (The executives never learn).
- We’ll probably make you dance blindfolded your first day in the office.
- Company 5k races and fitness challenges. Not to be taken casually. Our CEO is an Ironman. Seriously.
- Social responsibility through involvement with the Dove Center and other community organizations.
- Live the sunny Saint George, Utah lifestyle. Outdoorsy, friendly, safe, sunny. Can’t be beat!
- Competitive compensation and a generous benefits package including medical, dental, 401k, paid vacation time. The works.
- Coworkers who plan to take over the world through customer intelligence and call analytics. “Come on now, that’s over the top.” Yes it is. Climb on board and get used to thinking the impossible!
- Integrity above all
- Relentless pursuit of results
- Positive change and continuous improvement
- Open and honest relationships
- Doing more with less
- Innovation and creativity
- Constantly learning and growing
- Physical, mental, spiritual fitness
- Contagious enthusiasm
- Having a ball
As a growing company, there is lots of room for fresh ideas, innovation, and your own career development. We’re looking for people who share our company values and aren’t afraid to do more with less. If you are ready to unleash your talent, and have a track record of unchained results, take a look at the career opportunities below.
Current opportunities at ContactPoint are listed below. Click the numbered job opening ID links to read more about the positions and apply.